Settling An Estate.
Even if you have the best intentions, being put in the position of Executor can be daunting and stressful. It can be challenging to navigate family dynamics, especially during a time of grieving. It can be time-consuming and overwhelming to comb through the records and paperwork and understand all that needs to be done. It can be complicated to ensure you are meeting your loved one's wishes and not taking on unnecessary expenses or making even more costly mistakes.
We can assist you with any and all the items, issues, and problems involved in Estate Administration, including the following:
- Organize Estate Financial Records
- Prepare Reports for the Court
- Keep Track of Expenses and Receipts
- Prepare and Send Out Correspondence
- Aid in Estate Administration
- Manage Assets and Preparation of an Inventory
- Communicate with Beneficiaries
- Real Estate Management
- Contact Vendors and Close Accounts
The person typically named responsible for managing the financial affairs and Estate of the Deceased, as provided for in Decedent's Will, is called the Executor.
YOU HAVE SOME CRITICAL DECISIONS TO MAKE
Executors often face complex choices. Most people placed in that position do not have a team of lawyers or accountants on call to provide the guidance necessary to prepare and submit the appropriate documents to the Governmental Agencies or other Institutions on behalf of the Estate or for filing in Probate Court.
WE PROVIDE THE EXPERT HELP YOU NEED TO GET IT DONE
We can, and will, work with you and your team of professionals, if available, to facilitate the required asset inventory, document review and preparation, filing of the correct paperwork, and the distribution of the assets at a fixed, flat fee so that all the necessary elements of the Estate are completed in an efficient, and timely manner. Our compassionate and seasoned team of Estate Specialists provides dedicated assistance with Estate Administration and Probate. We help you make all the Informed decisions necessary to expedite the Estate and Probate Process administration.
We help you understand your role and provide you with all the legal options, coach you through the process, help you overcome any hurdles, offer personal guidance and expertise, assist you in organizing the Estate Documents and relieve you of much of the stress associated with the details of Estate Administration.
We Provide Three (3) Plans of Customized Executor Support To Fit Your Needs.
I. CONCIERGE EXECUTOR PLAN
RETAIN OUR SERVICES FOR A FLAT RATE
AND WE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE ESTATE PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH.
We will –
- Provide you with a complete Checklist of Responsibilities.
- Review the Estate Documents with you.
- Explain the Estate Administration Process, including how to conduct a full Inventory of the Estate.
- Advise you on the best way to distribute assets with the lowest tax implications.
- Discuss appropriate investment opportunities for surplus cash while the Estate is being finalized.
- Answer all of your questions, or connect you with a professional who can and will.
II. CONCIERGE EXECUTOR PLAN + ON CALL
For those READY TO undertake THE ESTATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS BUT NEED ASSISTANCE ALONG THE WAY.
Everything included in Package 1 + On-Call Concierge Service.
With Our ON CALL Monthly Plan, you can:
- Call us to ask questions,
- Obtain advice,
- Address unexpected challenges, or
- Follow-up on the Checklist of Items to Complete
III. FULL CONCIERGE SERVICE PLAN
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEITHER THE TIME NOR THE EXPERTISE TO COMPLETE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS, WE CAN PROVIDE ALL THE ASSISTANCE YOU NEED.
Together with our Expert Team, we can:
- Conduct an asset inventory
- Reconstruct financial records
- Pay outstanding bills
- Close accounts
- File Insurance Claims
- Assist With Tax Returns
- Manage Real Estate - including assistance with appraisals, maintenance, property management, and property sales.
- Settle Beneficiary Disputes
- And more!
No matter how involved you'd like us to be, you make all the decisions, and you decide on what help you need. We provide the support to make the process less cumbersome and time-consuming for you.
For more information, review our VEPS Page, or please click here to REGISTER and complete the simple QUESTIONNAIRE – and review the various ways that we can assist you and your family with your Estate Planning.