Working with an Estate Attorney.
Every person and every family has unique personal, financial, and business situations. Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney and Advisor is a critical decision. That person should be an experienced attorney with knowledge of the law and business and financial matters. Just as importantly, he or she needs to be sympathetic and empathetic so that you may feel at ease and comfortable in sharing your most personal details.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Single Parents or Two-Parent Families wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves.
- Unmarried Couples who may be solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel.
- Blended Families negotiating the challenges of new relationships with varying expectations.
- High Net Worth Families seeking strategies for minimizing Estate and Income Taxes.
- Family Business Owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership.
- Executors & Beneficiaries trying to navigate through the Court System & Probate Administration.
- Trustees trying to carry out Legacy Plans through a Trust Administration.
Things Change, and with each of our Estate Plans, we include a no-charge two (2) year review to ensure that our clients have the maximum protection no matter what changes may occur in the future.
Annual Membership Program.
We offer Legal Service Programs for our Clients that cover all of Life's contingencies. Whether you participate in one of our Membership Programs or not, we keep all of our Clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements, perform reviews of existing Agreements or Plans, and handle all aspects of Estate Administration in the event of a disabling illness or the death of a loved one.
W also keep our Clients' Corporate Records up-to-date to ensure that they have the maximum protection from Personal and Corporate Liability.
With our Holistic Approach to Business and Estate Planning, our Clients benefit from the care we offer the Whole Family, from Free Estate Reviews, Basic Planning & Document Drafting, and Business Succession throughout the generational changes. We care!
Why Work with Us?
Before Hiring an Estate Planning Lawyer, Understand the Differences.
Estate Planning is a very personal enterprise. It is about one's legacy; it is transformational; it is about the future; it is about “planning” for and “coping” with retirement, or disability, or the financial future of one's family. Unfortunately, many Estate Planning professionals utilize a "one-size-fits-all" approach with their Clients, which is “impersonal” and often falls far short of the Client's needs and expectations.
Moreover, this approach to Estate Planning can lead to unintended consequences in the long run for the Client and the Client's family.
When lawyers do not take the time to listen and consider an individual's or family's personal needs, desires, and circumstances; all too often, the result is the creation of Estate Planning documents that do not reflect what the Client expected. Moreover, there is normally no review, follow-up, or updating of the Estate Plan or the documents in these situations Consequently, an Estate Plan quickly becomes outdated and is insufficient and inoperable when the Client and the Client's family need sensible, sound, and substantive results at the most trying times of their lives.
Clearly, no one should jeopardize their life savings or leave his or her family at risk. And no one should have to suffer expensive, unnecessary court proceedings during a time of tremendous grief when it all could have been avoided with proper planning.
RJ Fichera Law Firm understands the need for personalized service. Our approach allows you to work in tandem with our firm to create the most beneficial Estate Plan for you and your family. Nothing is left to chance, and no one is left out.
WHAT MAKES RJ FICHERA LAW FIRM DIFFERENT?
Here are a few ways we are different from most Estate Planning Law Firms:
- No Surprises. We offer fixed, flat fees in advance. At the initial consultation, which is free, you can choose the level of Estate Planning that works best for you and your family; there are no surprises.
- Personal Service. We keep you informed and make sure your Estate Plan will work and will work for you and your family in the future. We offer you a way to work with us as we create your Estate Planning documents. Utilizing the Virtual Estate Planning System, we allow you to provide all the information and input necessary to create personalized documents unique to your situation.
- Every Option Explored. We do not just help you create your Estate Planning documents; we ensure that every option regarding your Estate has been explored, that the needs of your spouse and children and grandchildren have been addressed, that there is a Succession Plan for your business, that your needs can be met if you suffer a debilitating disability, and that if circumstances change in the future, we will be there to address those with you and your family.
- Financial Planning. We will work with a Team of Professionals to help you put your Financial House in order. We can help you make intelligent choices when it comes to Retirement Planning, including Life Insurance, Pension Plans, Medical and Disability Insurance, Medicare, a College Savings Plan, and how to avoid Unnecessary Taxes.
- Asset Protection. We will work with you and your family to place your assets under proper Title, which is a necessary element of Estate Planning for the present and the future.
- Legacy Planning. We believe that Estate Planning is more than just a financial transfer of assets or wealth. We will work with you to ensure that your personal desires are met and that you, as a human being, leave a legacy based on your intellectual, spiritual, and human assets - who you are and what's important to you.
- Lifetime Service. We foster and nurture a personal, lifetime relationship with each Client. Throughout our lives, things change; some are planned, and some are unexpected. We need to Plan for the Best and Expect the Worst! We will review your Estate Plan every two (2) years as part of Our Concierge Estate Planning Membership Service to ensure that nothing will interfere with your Plans.
Here Are Ten Ways You Will Benefit:
- You have “Full Control” over your individual Estate Planning Process!
- You can experience the entire Estate Planning Process before you commit yourself!
- You can be assured that “All The Right Questions” are asked, and nothing is missed!
- You only pay if you see “True Value” in creating the Legal Documents that represent your wishes!
- You will spend less money in the long run for the same Quality Estate Plan!
- You will spend “Less Time” and “Less Travel” than you would with any other Estate Planning Process!
- You can proceed at your own convenience utilizing our Virtual Estate Planning System to create the documents you need!
- You can use your “Smart Phone” or any other portable device to review your Estate Plan!
- You can “Update or Amend” your Estate Plan easily at any time in the future!
- You can have the comfort of knowing that we will be there with you every step of the way and assist you whenever you need advice or assistance in the future!
For more information, review our VEPS Page, or please click here to REGISTER and complete the simple QUESTIONNAIRE – and review the various ways that we can assist you and your family with your Estate Planning.
It is time to begin - Get Started Today - For Free!
Please review our Concierge Estate Planning Service under Legal Plans or Click here for information on Pricing.
The Best Time to Plan Your Estate is Now.
None of us likes to think about our own mortality or the possibility of being unable to make decisions for ourselves. This is why so many families are caught off-guard and unprepared when incapacity or death strikes. Don't wait. You can put something in place now and change it later, precisely the way Estate Planning should be done.
The Best Benefit is Peace of Mind.
Knowing you have a properly prepared plan in place - one that contains your instructions and will protect your family - will give you and your family peace of mind. This is one of the most thoughtful and considerate things you can do for yourself and for those you love.